A wide range of ideas that support the green home program is the selection of appropriate lighting is LED lighting. Using LED lighting is the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to illuminate the exterior and dim areas in your home. The innovative technology will not only use less energy but lasts much longer than other types of lighting options. Due to consume a very minimal amount of energy, LED do not emit high amount of heat that will be a factor adding to global warming.
Here are some ideas that can help you exploit the use of LED solar lights in your home:
1. LED spotlight are easy on the pocket and uncomplicated to install. You can use them in displaying frames and artworks in the wall. You can also employ it for illumining your kitchen cabinets. This type of lighting does not necessitate drilling or wiring and can function with the help of batteries. The uncomplicated method of installation makes them ideal for any space in your residence, such as your home office or beneath the bookcase. You can also light up a shadowy foyer or entry with a cluster of spotlights on the ceiling.
2. Setting up an LED strip lighting under the cabinetry in your kitchen will add accent and fascinating illumination to the space. It can also serve as an effective kitchen nightlight. Since they are surrounded by a water-resistant container, you can utilize LED strips near kitchen sinks and bathroom. Mount the strips on top of any work surface for added task lighting and appeal. You can also use them in your hallway over the entryway to showcase a piece of art or ceramics.
3. You might also think about installing LED drawer lights in your drawers in kitchen, bathroom and office. This illuminating device can work amazingly for you. Once you open the drawer, the light inside it automatically illuminate because of it has a sensor.
4. For your favorite reading spot in your home such as living room or bedroom, you can use LED lamps. These can also work perfectly for your workspace as it can light up different areas of your desk efficiently. Lamps can come in variety of designs and styles to go with the decor in your home.
5. LED string lights can function well both for indoor and outdoor use. It can illuminate and accentuate a variety of areas in your home. You can put them beneath a chair rail in your dining room or outdoors around your balcony. LED bulbs can create a soft radiance in any part of your house without consuming so much energy. If you have a home theater room, you can mount them at the back of the screen to produce back light for a more cinematic effect.