Colors For Living Room Walls : A living room will look better with an accent wall or two. Put it on will prevent your room from looking boring. It’s like a spotlight for something to interest and attention of your guests immediately. You can most striking pieces of furniture near the wall and hang pictures and paintings that you want people to notice.
There are things in mind when putting up an accent wall. You do not want to mess too much with too decorative and non-appropriate items to set. Painting with the right color and mix well with your furniture.
Tips for designing accent walls
* The paint color should be vibrant colors. Orange and red are the usual colors. You can use one color and have a wall in a darker shade. For example, paint your walls a lighter shade and use the same color but different shade for your accent wall.
* If two or more doors leading into the living room, choose the wall that catches the attention of a person.
* The fireplace is a great accent wall. Put a few pieces of furniture on top of it as the one you see in the movies.
* It can also be a wall near a window. Curtains instead of striking colors and patterns.
* If you have an accent wall, make one for your living room. But make sure that the attention of the person to get where he stands. An abstract of still life painting will do the trick, or a nice family portrait.
* Furniture also plays a role in highlighting this wall. Post your best or most furniture near the wall but never against.
* The Bank is a brand of furniture in a living room. It will alert directly to the wall where the nearest wall to better make this your accent wall. It must be the biggest and most preferably in a deep tone make it stand out. You can find other small seats in other places such as loveseats, chairs, sofas, sofa and a small bank.
* Never put furniture against the wall, so that none of the damage. The wallpaper can be torn or scraped the paint from the friction caused by the movement of people seating on the furniture. It looks very stiff. Other fixtures as a big pot, a large lamp, a slender vase, and knitted carpets are good decorations placed around the accent wall.
* To balance the room, crawl all your small seating preferably opposite your main bank. If you do not have a seating area that has the valves are suitable for a place to distribute them in the same room. Place them strategically so if you have guests around, they need not move about so much just to be sociable with each other.
* For sectional sofa grouping is however not a very good idea. They may grab attention away from the wall where you accent the biggest bank is located.
* A carpet with linear patterns that cause your accent wall is a good device to have.
LA Furniture store: LA furniture store & living room